Apprenticeships with Veolia are real jobs with training where you can gain a qualification as well as valuable workplace skills and experience. Our apprentices take part in on-and-off-the-job training and development activities and take on real work challenges so that they can develop and contribute positively to the organisation and communities in which we work.
► APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Start your job search here and apply online. Can't find a job that suits your skills and experience? No problem. Sign up using this form and we'll email you when the right job becomes available.
Search here and apply online for the role right for you. Can't find a vacanciy that suits your skills and experience? No problem. Register your details and we'll email you when the right job becomes available.
Our Resourcing Manager and Learning and Development Manager will be on hand to help you and review your performance as you progress throughout the programme.
Graduates who complete our training programme can look forward to becoming the environmental professionals that will make our business a success in the future.
Anthony Thomas who completed our graduate scheme at Veolia has recently won the Engineer of the Year award, find out more about Anthony's award here.
The scheme also offers a supplementary training package provided by Veolia’s dedicated training centre - Campus Veolia - designed to provide the necessary management skills to help individuals advance throughout the organisation. Veolia are accredited by CIMA and ACCA and work closely with our training provider BPP to deliver structured study.
As a participant on our Graduate Finance Scheme, you will attend graduate scheme days which will allow you to socialise with other candidates; visit different Veolia facilities and offices, and benefit from guest speakers from around the business.
As a fully qualified valued member of the finance team you will be presented with many opportunities to integrate with the wider organisation through our many project teams, conferences, working groups and strategic initiatives.
Continued professional development sessions, and both external and internal training courses will ensure you stay up to date with the latest changes in accounting policy. While Veolia’s global operations enable opportunities within our different divisions around the world.
- The Application process takes place on an annual basis and is open between April and May. Both internal and external candidates can apply by submission of a CV.
- Candidates are shortlisted, with successful individuals invited to complete an online aptitude test.
- The candidates successful from this stage will be invited to attend an assessment day in June, which will include interviews, a short 10 minute presentation and group activities.
- On completing the assessment day, successful candidates will be selected based on a combined score.
- Successful candidates will be expected to start in August.
- The opportunity to gain a finance career within a globally recognised organisation that is innovative and energetic.
- Veolia will fund the courses, exams and membership fees for your chosen qualification.
- Generous study leave and support is provided throughout, which can be used for courses or home study.
- Competitive structured salary packages with pay awards linked to exam success.
- Dedicated mentors who have been through the process and help to provide you with regular support and guidance throughout your time on the scheme.
- There is a feeling of group community and a support network from both other scheme members and the scheme committee.