Veolia is positioned at the crossover between the energy and environment sectors and as such is committed to extensive, long-term energy savings and the use of socially responsible and low carbon forms of energy.
Your complete energy services partner
Every day throughout the UK Veolia delivers energy management services to meet the energy challenges faced by our customers across industry and the public sector. From industrial manufacturing to hospitals, educational facilities to district heating networks, our energy expertise permits our clients to focus on their core business while helping them attain their energy performance and environmental targets.
In cooperation with our dedicated Combined Heat and Power subsidiary, Cogenco, we offer our clients the comfort of full turnkey solutions from the design and installation of optimum energy systems through to the outsourced maintenance and operation of those systems over the long-term. As part of global environmental company, we work with our colleagues to deliver energy, water and waste solutions to our clients.
What makes Veolia different from other providers?Our capabilities, experience and expertise are unparalleled in the UK. To ensure our solutions exactly match your needs we have engineers, designers and software systems specialists that deliver the most appropriate technology based on world leading applications to produce cost efficient, sustainable and maintainable solutions.
- Optimising utility flows & ensuring availability
- Maintaining plant uptime and product quality
- Reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Improving efficiency
- Focussing resources on core site activities
- Guaranteeing the safety of people and equipment
- Achieving environmental compliance
- Providing finance and innovative commercial frameworks
- Transferring utilities supply risk
- With a £90million commitment our central R&D facitlity, known as VERI, carries out approximately 70 research programs covering a very wide range of technical issues to reduce environmental impacts, and develop renewable energy sources.
R&D activities are focused on "applied" research, which can be delivered today to the direct benefit of contracts, customers, the public and the environment - sustainably managing the resources that our society produces.