Infrastructure Services provides multi-utility services including large electrical grid connections for renewable energy producers of waste, wind, and anaerobic digestion. The benefits of our integrated service have been recognised by the largest construction and development companies in the UK as the most efficient way of working.
One supplier for all utilitiesConnecting utilities to new developments can be a complex process, dealing with various organisations which can result in uncoordinated service connections. Infrastructure Services can provide all your utilities in one trench, with one company point of contact. The benefits of our integrated service have long been recognised as the most efficient way of working.
Multiple BenefitsWe're able to provide multiple benefits by bringing you...
- One point of contact for all your utility infrastructure requirements
- Cost-effective solutions and operational efficiency for your business
- Tailored service partnerships with our clients
- Flexible approach to changing circumstances on and off-site
- Proven processes and performance
- Expertise derived from a utility heritage
- We challenge designs to maximise efficiencies
- Adoptable designs, first time
- We will guide you through the process
- Scale, reliability, longevity, integrity
Our AccreditationsVeolia holds a wide range of industry and trade accreditations.
As well as full MURS, GIRS, WIRS and NERS, we also listed on the Gas Safe Register (that replaced the CORGI scheme) and are a registered Ofgem Approved Meter Installer (OAMI) levels 1a, 1b and 1c.
The Environmental Management systems of all our water businesses are now certified to ISO 14001 and the majority of Veolia Water Outsourcing businesses have integrated management systems that additionally meet the requirements of ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety).
For full details, please see our Accreditations page.