Veolia has announced it will hold an additional public exhibition on plans for an advanced Energy Recovery Facility near Alton.
The event will take place at the Kingsmill Pavilion in the village of Bentley, between 13:00pm and 17:45pm on Tuesday 10th March.
The exhibition will be the fifth event on the proposals for an new advanced Energy Recovery Facility, with four other events taking place in villages of Alton, Holybourne, Binsted and Froyle.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
- Monday 2nd March – Alton Community Centre – 4:30pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 3rd March – Holybourne Village Hall – 4:30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 4th March – Binsted Village Hall, The Wickham Institute – 4:30pm – 8pm
- Monday 9th March – Froyle Village Hall - 3pm - 6pm
- Tuesday 10th March - Kingsmill Pavilion - 1pm - 5:45pm
Residents are encouraged to provide their feedback on the proposals by Monday 16 March.