Veolia provides high quality green space maintenance to public and private sector clients across the UK.
Veolia provides grounds maintenance, landscape construction and tree work services. Our aim is to establish and maintain open green spaces which can be enjoyed by everyone.
Taking advantage of nationwide resources and efficiencies, our portfolio includes:
- Grass cutting
- Bedding displays
- Hanging baskets
- Border maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- Pitch management
- Fine turf maintenance
- Weed control
- Hard landscaping
- Parks patrol
- Cemetery care
- Parks infrastructure
Over the years our landscapes and grounds maintenance services have earned recognition from a number of industry organisations.
In 2009 we won Britain’s Best Park for Castle Park, Colchester, reflecting the high quality of our local grounds maintenance team.
The British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) is the UK trade association for firms undertaking landscaping, both interior and exterior, and for a wide range of associated suppliers to the industry. The annual BALI National Landscape Awards recognise landscaping excellence.
We have achieved the following BALI National Landscape Awards:
1997: Regents Park - Restoration of Avenue Gardens
1998: Regents Park - Grounds Maintenance
2000: Colchester BC - Castle Park - Grounds Maintenance Regents Park - Queen Mary Rose Garden Island Construction Regents Park - Principal Award - Grounds Maintenance
2001: Stroud DC - Stratford Park - Grounds Maintenance
2003: Domestic Garden Construction - Landscaping of Garden in Reigate, Banstead.
2004: Colchester BC - Castle Park - Grounds Maintenance Royal Parks Agency - Hyde Park - Grounds Maintenance
2005: Stratford upon Avon DC - Grounds Maintenance
2006: Royal Parks Agency - Principal Award - Grounds Maintenance Warwickshire C.C. - Special Award - Centenary Garden for Nursery Hill Primary School, Nuneaton. Landscape Construction.
Green Flag Award
The Green Flag Award is the national standard for parks and green spaces in England and Wales. The award scheme began in 1996 as a means of recognising and rewarding the best green spaces in the country. It was also seen as a way of encouraging others to achieve the same high environmental standards, creating a benchmark of excellence in recreational landscapes.
Working in partnership with our clients we have Green Flag Award status for the following sites:
- Colchester Borough Council - Castle Park - Highwoods Country Park
- London Borough of Ealing - Acton Park - Southall Park
- London Borough of Newham - Central Park - Forest Lane Park
- Royal Parks Agency - Regents Park
- Stroud District Council - Stratford Park
- Stratford upon Avon D.C. - River Arrow Local Nature Reserve
- London Borough of Lambeth - Milkwood Open Space
- Members of the British Association of Landscape Industries
- Members of the Institute of Leisure & Amenity Management
- Members of the Arboricultural Association
- ISO 9001-2000 Accredited (Quality Assurance)
- ISO 14001 Accredited (Environmental Practice)
- Investors in People Accredited
- Construction line Approved – (UK Register of Pre-Qualified
- Construction Services)
- CHAS (UK Register of Contractor Health and Safety)
In partnership with our clients we have enjoyed Regional and National success as Britain in Bloom Awards Winners 2004.