If you receive a green garden waste collection, you can cut your tree into smaller pieces (maximum length 1 metre or 3 feet) and put it out for collection. It is essential that your tree is cut into smaller pieces, otherwise it cannot be collected.
Christmas trees can also be taken to Haringey's Reuse and Recycling Centres.
Alternatively, you can take them to designated sites in the following parks - this is only offered for four weeks after Christmas Day:
- Albert Road Recreation Ground (Staff yard) - Bidwell Gardens, N11
- Bruce Castle Park (Staff yard) - Lordship Lane, N17
- Down Lane Recreation Ground (Staff yard) - Park View Road, N17
- Downhills Park (Staff yard) - Downhills Park Road, N17
- Finsbury Park (Staff yard) - Endymion Road, N4
- The Gardens Community Garden - Doncaster Gardens, N4
- Priory Park (Staff yard) - Barrington Road, N8
- Woodside Park (Staff yard) - High Road, N22