We take health and safety very seriously. Our robust management systems are designed to minimise risk to our staff, your staff, the public and the environment. It is our responsibility to provide the safest possible working conditions, for our employees and for those we work with.
- Our robust management system details all QSHE procedures including PPE, medical testing, RAMS, and safe use of equipment. This is continually monitored and updated by our QSHE and internal audit teams
- We insist on a high standard of job-specific training for all employees, delivered by our own training college. This includes Behavioural Safety courses, which teach staff to recognise unsafe behaviour and stop it quickly
- All our projects are planned with meticulous care, in line with CDM and industry specific standards
- Our QSHE and internal audit teams make regular site visits and audits
- Our staff report incidents and near misses on-line with the RIVO system
- We invest in state-of-the-art equipment which makes our work safer
- We use ‘RAE’ (our Risk Assessment Expert), a crash test dummy animation to act as our standard bearer on Health & Safety issues, highlighting key issues across the business via posters & short films