OUR COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED... CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
Thank you to all the little recyclers who entered our competition, and a special well done to those who featured in their local newspapers!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
to celebrate little recyclers with cheer.
We’re asking them to write Santa a letter
and tell him how recycling makes the world better.
After they do this, here’s the twist:
Santa will put them on his #NiceRecyclersList.
This Christmas, Veolia is calling on children across the country
to join its #NiceRecyclersList competition
You belong on the #NiceRecyclersList if you...
- recycle everything that can be recycled - like cans, bottles, and paper - and put them in the right bins
- help your family clean the recyclables before putting them in the bin
- recycle or donate old toys, clothes and books
- you care about the planet and do everything you can to protect it
How to enter the competition? It's as easy as 1... 2... 3!
1. To take part, children must write a letter to Santa, telling him why they belong on the #NiceRecyclersList and why they think recycling is important to protect the planet.
2. Grown-ups will then need to tweet a picture of the child's letter to @VeoliaUK and the local council, making sure to include the hashtag #NiceRecyclersList.
3. Winners will be published in the local newspaper or newsletter!
*Terms and Conditions apply. Find out more.