Is your company going round in circles? That can be good for business! Drop in to the Beer, Bikes and Buffet event organised by Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority. Part of the IFB 2016 Fringe Festival, come and experience the young but flourishing Circular Economy in the Liverpool City Region.
- food producers: using leftovers to create brand new dishes whilst saving money and resources;
- microbreweries: small scale local independents, beers characterized by quality and flavour brewed, sold and drunk in the same city;
- furniture upcyclers: creating something new from something old; nothing wasted or sent to landfill;
- bicycle maintenance and refurbishment: don’t send for scrap, old bicycles can have a new lease of life helping cut congestion, carbon and improving healthy lifestyles;
- Aquaponics: less land, less water and less energy – how urban farming helps feed our cities.
So make sure you visit our Market Place, take away benefits from the City Region’s blossoming resource efficient businesses and don’t get dizzy from the circular economy.
Venue: Constellations, 35-39 Greenland Street, Liverpool L1 0BS
Date: Wednesday 22nd June 2016
Time: 1.00pm to 6.00pm
To book your place:
Tel: 0151 255 1444 or Email: [email protected] – quoting The Edge Event