As the summer approaches it’s a great time to make use of the County’s 12 Recycling Centres, so open the cupboards, dust off those wellies, and get cracking with some spring cleaning and gardening!
Veolia (Nottinghamshire County Council’s waste contractors) operate the Recycling Centres across Nottinghamshire. Each one is open from 8 a.m. right through until 8 p.m. every day until 30th September. So, why not make the most of them over the upcoming Bank Holiday weekend?
Nottinghamshire Recycling Centres accept a wide range of household waste for recycling; including textiles, glass bottles and jars, wood, scrap metal, batteries, garden waste, electrical appliances and even engine oil and cooking oil. On average, our Recycling Centres recycle an impressive 80% of the waste they receive.
Recycling Centre Locations
• Beeston Recycling Centre - Lilac Grove, Beeston, NG9 1PF
• Bilsthorpe Recycling Centre - Brailwood Road, Bilsthorpe, NG22 8UA
• Calverton Recycling Centre - Hollinwood Lane, Calverton, NG14 6NR
• Giltbrook Recycling Centre - Gilthill, Giltbrook, NG16 2HR
• Hucknall Recycling Centre - Wigwam Lane, Hucknall, NG15 5SZ
• Kirkby Recycling Centre - Sidings Road, Lowmoor Industrial Estate, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, NG17 7JZ
• Mansfield Recycling Centre - Kestral Park, Kestral Road, Mansfield, NG18 5FT
• Newark Recycling Centre - Brunel Drive, Newark, NG24 2EG
• Retford Recycling Centre - Hallcroft Road, Retford,DN22 7LE
• Warsop Recycling Centre - Oakfield Lane, Warsop, NG20 0JG
• West Bridgford Recycling Centre - Rugby Road, West Bridgford, NG2 7HA
• Worksop Recycling Centre - Shireoaks Road, Worksop, S80 3HA