As winter draws close the Recycling Centres run by Veolia (Nottinghamshire County Council’s waste contractors) across the county will close earlier. From 1st November the sites will close at 4pm as the clocks go back for winter and daylight hours decrease.
Recycling Centres are open seven days a week but opening times depend upon the time of year.
• 8am to 4pm – 1st of January to 28th of February
• 8am to 6pm – 1st of March to 31st of March
• 8am to 8pm – 1st of April to 30th of September
• 8am to 6pm – 1st of October to 31st of October
• 8am to 4pm – 1st of November to 31st of December
They are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Recycling Centre Locations
• Beeston HWRC Lilac Grove, Beeston, NG9 1PF
• Bilsthorpe HWRC Brailwood Road, Bilsthorpe, NG22 8UA
• Calverton HWRC Hollinwood Lane, Calverton, NG14 6NR
• Giltbrook HWRC Gilthill, Giltbrook, NG16 2HR
• Hucknall HWRC Wigwam Lane, Hucknall, NG15 5SZ
• Kirkby HWRC Sidings Road, Lowmoor Industrial Estate, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, NG17 7JZ
• Mansfield HWRC Kestral Park, Kestral Road, Mansfield, NG18 5FT
• Newark HWRC Brunel Drive, Newark, NG24 2EG
• Retford HWRC Hallcroft Road, Retford,DN22 7LE
• Warsop HWRC Oakfield Lane, Warsop, NG20 0JG
• West Bridgford HWRC Rugby Road, West Bridgford, NG2 7HA
• Worksop HWRC Shireoaks Road, Worksop, S80 3HA
To find out more about Veolia call 0203 567 4370 or visit www.veolia.co.uk/nottinghamshire.
Notes to the Editor
About Veolia UK
We are committed to protecting the environment and improving the lives of the communities in which we operate and have been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development and received a Four Star rating in Business in the Community’s Corporate Responsibility Index for 2015.
Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 174 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
In 2015, the Veolia group supplied 100 million people with drinking water and 63 million people with wastewater service, produced 63 million Megawatt hours of energy and converted 42.9 million metric tons of waste into new materials and energy. Veolia Environnement (listed on Paris Euronext: VIE) recorded consolidated revenue of €25 billion ($30.3 billion) in 2015. www.veolia.com
Tel: 0203 567 4394 mobile +44 (0) 7880 740 531