Recycling Champions in Nottinghamshire
If as a family, household, school, community group or charity you’ve been recycling, reusing, or re-purposing more - or wasting less and would like to feature as one of our Recycling Champions we’d love to hear from you. OR if someone you know is a recycling hero nominate them and let's celebrate recycling heroes - together.
We'll keep updating our Recycling Champions page and will share ideas on our social channels to help inspire others to make a positive switch.
Perhaps you've been:
- Considering your packaging choices and buying loose fresh produce rather than packaged?
- Using up leftovers and checking use by dates to ensure things hit the deep freeze rather than go to waste?
- Or has lockdown given you time to learn how to mend or repair broken things that previously would have gone to waste?
- Or do you now take your daily caffeine fix in a reusable coffee cup or have visited some of the Nottinghamshire refill stations with a refillable water bottle?
- It's an oldie but a goodie! Have you been reusing carrier bags and always remember to keep a spare in your handbag or in the car?
If you have a recycling project that would benefit from financial support the next application date for the grant fund is the 28th September.