Veolia Environmental Services and 2Degrees Network hosted a live webinar discussing how businesses are tackling the evolving urban waste challenge, to coincide with the launch of the Waste manifesto 2012 - making sustainable cities a reality.
Richard Kirkman, head of design, technology and operations at Veolia Environmental Services UK, Richard Mason, environment implementation manager at Asda, and Patrick McGuirk, recycling director at Coca-Cola Enterprises all took part discussing some of the key waste challenges they face.
Listen again to this webinar.
- Achieving zero waste to landfill and waste minimisation
- Supply chain transparency and engagement
- Internal communications and waste reduction
- Social media and sustainability
- Packaging materials for the future
- Our role in sustainability