Residential Heating Customers - Getting Independent Advice

How to get independent advice

If you prefer, you can get independent advice from a local advice agency, see below. Advice agencies have extensive experience of dealing with a range of debt problems and will be able to advise you on your rights and the benefits you’re entitled to. 

Citizens Advice Bureau 
Check your local directory for address & telephone number.

Community Legal Advice 
0845 345 4345 

National Debtline 
FREEPHONE: 0808 808 4000 

Stepchange Debt Charity 
FREEPHONE: 0800 138 1111 

Your local council may also be able to tell you how to get advice.