Do you have a question about the future of waste or have questions about recycling? Our waste and recycling experts will be on hand, to take your questions and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fascinating world of waste.
- Julie Angulo is General Manager and is in charge of ensuring that the whole site runs smoothly. Julie also has a great deal of expertise in the waste industry and the logistics of making waste work both economically and environmentally.
- Peter Boyes is our Plant Manager and is responsible for the waste and recycling plants on-site and the staff who keep everything going.
- Ben Velmans, Senior Contract Manager, oversees the Veolia and Southwark Council waste contract.
- Alfred Charles, MBT Manager, runs the general waste plant.
- Robert Bick, Transport Manager, looks after our fleet of vehicles.
- Rachel Butler, Suzy Charlton, Natalie Curd, Kate Briggs, and David Dyce make up the Communications, Education and Outreach Team.
To find out more about our annual Wonder Day, click here.