The EnviroGrant Scheme has been set up by Veolia in partnership with Staffordshire County Council to help local people improve their environment or community, with grants of up to £1000
- Are you part of a not-for-profit group or society seeking to make a positive difference to your Community?
- Do you have plans for improvements that will make your environment a better place to live and visit?
- Would your group benefit from financial support in order to continue the good work you do in your community?
The EnviroGrant scheme covers the following types of projects and schemes:
- Those projects which contribute to the protection or improvement of the local environment, through practical action or education, promotion, awareness raising and marketing
- Those projects which improve the quality of life for the local community, by improving or providing new facilities including equipment and running costs
- Funding will only be awarded for new projects and not retrospectively
To apply on line please click here:
An information leaflet and an application form are available to download at the bottom of this page.
Completed applications need to be sent to:
Staffordshire Energy Recovery Facility
Applications will close on Friday 8 October 2019
If you need any further information please call 0203 567 6300