Komfort Cattle Bedding
Komfort-Bedding (kiln dried paper bedding) is made from 100% recycled paper crumb using innovative technology from Veolia. It has been specifically developed for use in dairy cow cubicles, or for cattle in loose housing, but is also suitable for other livestock bedding purposes too. Once the bedding is ready to be changed, it can be safely spread as an organic fertiliser on farmland with the added benefits of lime and high organic content to improve soil fertility.
Benefits of Komfort Cattle Paper Bedding:
- Exceptional absorbency keeping cattle dry and clean
- Soft and comfortable, encouraging cattle to relax in deep beds
- Very clean product with minimal dust
- Effectively reduces conditions such as Mastitis
- Elevated pH – helps to reduce cell counts, improve health
- Works well with slurry or solid manure systems
- Lime and high organic content for improved soil fertility
- Long lasting and cost-effective
- Compliant with DEFRA, EA and Red Tractor regulations for use as animal bedding.
- Nationwide Delivery: Delivery in bulk (12-26 tonne-loads) to farms nationwide, you can trust us to provide a reliable, efficient service.