Set realistic carbon reduction targets and suggesting improvements to meet them
Reducing energy consumption and reaching carbon neutrality is essential for combating climate change. We can help you set realistic targets and recommend the best efficiency improvements and low-carbon technologies to make sure that you meet them. So you can pave the way to a zero-carbon future.
How we can help
The Paris Agreement and the UK's net-zero emissions law, has put reducing carbon emissions from energy use high on everyone’s agenda. But finding the best way to do that while maintaining a secure and resilient energy supply isn’t easy. Our energy consultants have the industry and sector expertise to help you make the transition. We can give you a clear vision of how to reduce your emissions with an easy-to-understand energy strategy that is realistic for your business.
Our Zero Carbon Strategy solutions will:
- Help you take high-level, unbiased decisions
- Analyse your current data
- Set realistic carbon targets
- Give you unbiased options that won’t lock you into long-term fossil fuel use
We can also help you to:
- Reduce carbon emissions from waste and water
- Calculate your carbon footprint – including all emissions from Scopes 1, 2 and 3
- Comply with Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR), if required
We also have the expertise to implement your chosen solutions by project managing the design, build and commissioning, so you can concentrate on your core business.
How do we create value for you?
Our energy solutions will enable you to future-proof your buildings and become a leader in smart, low-carbon technologies. By adapting a carbon strategy to meet your individual investment and payback constraints, you’ll have a practical, yet effective, way to address the climate emergency without having a negative impact on your business.