Providing an all-in-one offer to support you in your journey toward sustainable packaging.
As a waste management company with owned domestic infrastructure, we know exactly what happens to packaging throughout the entire recycling process. This ideally positions us to offer pragmatic and experience-based advice throughout the entire supply chain.
How we can help
Through our expertise, we can help you to understand how to make your product packaging recyclable and environmentally friendly. Receive insights into future regulations to help you make informed design decisions amongst the array of packaging solutions available.
Stage 1: Access
- Packaging Recyclability Assessment - spec sheets, analysis and lab tests will be performed by our experts
- Life Cycle Assessment - calculate the carbon impact of your packaging
Stage 2: Trial
- Trial your packaging in our, state-of-the-art recycling facilities
- Get bespoke, experienced-based design advice
Stage 3: Develop
- Develop and test new recycling technology for your packaging
- Develop recycling schemes to unlock your packaging recyclability
How do we create value for you?
- Understand packaging circularity, meet stringent sustainability targets and reduce your carbon footprint
- Future-proof your packaging in preparation for upcoming policy and legislative changes
- Network with like-minded packaging stakeholders and engage in joint projects
How does it work?
Complete this short form, and we will provide you with a bespoke proposal tailored to your needs.
Please note, our Sustainable Packaging Academy is subject to the following Terms and Conditions: https://www.veolia.co.uk/sustainable-packaging-academy-terms-and-conditions