Increase productivity and reduce downtime with our Chemical Decontamination service
Alternative cleaning methods are costly and introduce risks to workplace health and safety. Often operators are required to enter hazardous environments such as tanks, vessels and towers all of which can be avoided using our chemical services.
From oil, gas, petrochemical and offshore facilities; to food, pharmaceutical and power industries, our chemical services provide fast, safe and environmentally friendly solutions to remove contaminants from large industrial infrastructure and processing units.
How we can help
You need to have complete confidence in the chemistry, expertise and equipment for clean, safe decontamination and cleaning covering all areas of a system including those inaccessible by other cleaning methods. We work with you to develop the optimum cleaning circuits while our team of qualified and experienced specialists execute the service with the highest level of safety and attention to detail.
WATCH: Veolia's Chemical Decontamination and Cleaning Solution
- Fully contained chemical cleaning system prevents any release of hazardous contaminants
- Compared to steaming-out, our innovative chemical washing approach will save you up to two days for large vessels, which means cost savings for you
- Our chemical cleaning solution does not require the removal of plant or equipment from site which saves you time and money
- Cleans areas of plant and assets otherwise inaccessible by other cleaning methods
- Our process removes hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and pyrophorics from confined spaces, making vessels and towers available for safe man entry quicker.
- Where required we provide R&D support to select, or design and manufacture, bespoke chemicals to treat our client's contaminants
How do we create value for you?
Our chemical cleaning process uses proven chemical technology that’s faster and safer than traditional methods minimising site downtime.
From individual vessels, towers, drums or exchangers – to entire processing units, we have the resources and expertise to clean the largest systems operating on oil refineries and industry sites, on time and on budget and with lowest possible risk to health and safety.
Our chemical decontamination service can be applied to:
Most major refinery equipment
Towers, drums or exchangers
Entire processing units as a single, complex ‘loop’
The largest systems operating on oil refineries
Inaccessible areas where conventional methods are restrictive