In the UK, Veolia has established a strong presence in water management services. We have won many awards and hold a wide range of industry and trade accreditations - our clients know they are in safe hands.
Outsourcing solutions for business and industry
- Offering technological solutions for the treatment of potable, process and utility water, and wastewater
- Operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants
Our commercial expertise
In recent years our UK business has gone from strength to strength, with a client base including many major public and private sector organisations.
We have a long history of innovation and problem-solving. So whether we're advising on how to improve productivity at a wastewater treatment plant or operating a commercial plant that was built in the 1970s, our approach remains the same: we work with the available facilities, technologies and budgets to develop and deliver the best possible solution every time.
We divide our services into key sectors:
- Commercial Services - Operation and maintenance of private water and wastewater facilities
- Municipal Services - Providing operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater companies and local authorities
- Technologies - Offering specialist skills in water and wastewater efficiency as well as an unequalled range of patented, technological products
- Organics Recycling - Providing recycling solutions for organic waste streams
Veolia's water businesses are certified to ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) , ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety). We also hold a wide range of industry and trade accreditations. For full details, please see our Accreditations page.
We are also proud to have won, or been nominated for, a wide range of environmental leadership, customer services, innovation and health & safety awards - see our Awards and Achievements page for full details.
All clients have different needs
We never resort to a one-size-fits-all solution, because we recognise that each client is unique and we pride ourselves in creating a fully bespoke service. Regardless of contract size, we always aim to provide a high-quality service.
Our clients tell us that they value our set-up because they know we represent a safe pair of hands. Leaving the management of their water operations to us as a trusted partner frees them up to focus their efforts on developing their business.