How we Recycle our Plastics
Our ability to Plastic recycle 100 different grades of means we can offer a plastic waste management system to clients in more than ten different industries.
We will develop a bespoke recycling solution that fulfills the client’s business needs and importantly Government legislation that can prove so costly if not fully met.
A fleet of four branded vehicles – ranging from a transit van to 38 tonne articulated lorry – completes more than 50 collection and deliveries every day, spanning the length and breadth of the UK.
We work with customers who need to recycle reject industrial parts, hardware products, wheelie bins, film, CDs and even billboard posters.
Throughout this process, a dedicated account manager will be responsible for designing schedules that work for both parties and ensuring the necessary documentation is completed on time and with minimum inconvenience.
There is a growing need to ensure that sensitive information and valuable product are securely destroyed.
Toll Grinding Service
Recycled UK offers a toll granulation service, where we process your scrap/waste material and return it to you. This service includes polymer separation and keeping it in colour if required.
International Plastic Recycling
We currently process 150 tonnes of plastic that is purchased by international buyers. This material is deemed to be commercially unsuitable for the domestic market, but is seen as a usable commodity in the overseas market place.
At Recycled UK, we manage the logistics of the international delivery of plastics and are currently looking at attracting even more export business.
The Recycled UK Experience
We pride ourselves on making life easy for our clients, saving them time, money and inconvenience associated with meeting Government legislation for recycling.
By forging long-term working partnerships with the customer, we will remove all the headaches associated with waste management and actually develop new revenue streams that can be channeled back into your business.
How We Work
- From the first call, the customer will deal with a dedicated point of contact for the entire process.
- Recycled UK will carry out a full site survey to audit your plastic waste stream production, volumes and legal compliance.
- Following site audit, we will recommend and supply the right type and quantity of container for recycled material. All of these will be cleaned and maintained by Recycled UK.
- Collection times agreed with the client to avoid disruption and inconvenience.
- We will check and measure waste, with each collection accurately measured and logging for reporting.
- All necessary paperwork is arranged and completed by Recycled UK to ensure waste is removed, stored and disposed of under legal requirements. All clients receive a Destruction Certificate.
- Everything is collated in an on-site file and the recycling area is left clean and tidy, making a cleaner environment for the customer.