Our specialist remediation team brings a wealth of technical knowledge and practical experience gathered over many years in contaminated land remediation.
We understand remediation projects can be complex, carry some risk, whether contractual or financial and can be stressful for stakeholders involved in the project.
We offer practical, innovative, and cost-effective solutions for customers looking for reassurance from experts that deliver remediation projects of all sizes and complexities. Recognising that each project has differing needs and utilising our experience, knowledge, technical ability and meticulous approach; We can gain the best result for clients, regulators and the community.
How we can help
Our comprehensive services manage all aspects of remediation from initial feasibility study through to final site handover. These include:
- Soil: contaminated land treatment, bioremediation, soil washing, stabilisation & treatment
- Groundwater: risk assessments and protection solutions
- On-site analysis
- Waste soil management
- Soil treatment centre
- Asbestos survey and management.
- Hazard management
- Waste management
- Deep cleaning.
With so many remediation techniques available today, choosing the most sustainable and economical treatment method can be difficult. Several factors contribute to the choice of the right remediation technique, and we draw on our extensive experience of the industry to complete detailed remediation options appraisals and make sure the correct technique is selected.
How do we create value for you?
Our remediation solution ensures that the following factors are addressed:
- Reviewing the conceptual site model to identify the complete pollutant linkages
- Assessing which remediation techniques will achieve the target levels for the site
- Completing a cost and sustainability analysis for each technique
- Assessing the environmental impact from the potential techniques.
We also undertake the detailed design of the treatment and complete the remediation strategy, ensuring regulator endorsements and approvals are gained without compromising on project results.