Veolia will be with you at all stages of the life of your CHP installation
We offer market-leading low-carbon solutions using combined heat and power, CHP, technologies. Carbon and financial savings are ensured through lifetime engineering expertise and service from one of the largest specialist support teams in the UK.
Veolia has over 30 years of experience in packaged Combined Heat and Power and is firmly established as a leading manager of today's CHP units. Our CHP energy solutions deliver sustainable energy, with guaranteed savings, by generating them directly on your site, for your site. By being close to the energy users they serve CHP systems put you in control of your energy needs and your energy costs now and in the future. All of our systems are backed by our support teams.
We provide the complete CHP solution that serves commercial businesses, the public sector and communities – working together to increase your energy security, whilst reducing your environmental impact and energy costs.
We currently operate over 600 CHP for customers and have been trusted by major organisations for over 20 years, to provide dependable reductions in energy costs. As part of Veolia, Europe's leading resource management group, we offer the latest high efficiency CHP technology to give you cost effective environmental solutions for on-site electricity, heat and cooling generation.
Our CHP product range has been developed using the world's leading engine and generator manufacturers, incorporating the latest control systems. With multiple options available to us, we can find the best solution for your application, ensuring the delivery real environmental and cost benefits. This is backed up with comprehensive lifetime operation and maintenance support, from our large mobile CHP service team, fully supported by our remote control centre and customer help desk.
Request an Accredited CPD Course
We are able to give you access to market leading CHP design and engineering expertise, allowing you to understand the practical realities of CHP operation.
Our Services Include:
- Feasibility studies - Helping you understand whether CHP is suitable and what benefits you can expect to achieve from it
- Concept design - What will a CHP look like at your location and how will it integrate with your existing systems
- Comprehensive advice - Our experience of CHP installation will help you to mitigate the risks of applying CHP to you application
- Project funding - Through the Veolia ECO2Synergy scheme, you could benefit from the financial and carbon benefits of CHP without the capital cost
- Project management - Whether you are just buying the equipment, or getting Veolia to provide a full turn key package. Veolia will provide a project manager to ensure that your CHP is installed correctly, meeting all relevant legislation and ensuring you receive the maximum benefit from the system
- Operation and Maintenance - Your CHP can only benefit you when it runs. Our large service team, supported 365 days a year by the Veolia CHP control centre will minimise your downtime and ensure you receive the maximum benefit from the CHP through its lifetime