Join our two-year graduate scheme
We really value our graduates. They’ll be helping us to achieve our goals now and well into the future. So if you join our two-year graduate scheme, you’ll find a healthy, happy environment. One where you can build a truly sustainable career through progressive learning and development opportunities.
Two years of comprehensive training
Our two-year programme is a mix of on-the-job and off-the-job training. You will have a wealth of opportunities to familiarise yourself with our business; water, waste and energy. You will also be supported through a series of Leadership and Management development modules. Complete our training, and you’ll become one of the environmental professionals that will make our business a success in the future.
Our Graduate Development Programme is made up of two streams:
- Role Specific - Under this stream you will be applying for a specific role in the business. During the programme you will be placed in a single 2-year placement where you will gain the experience and development to enable you to fill this role on completion.
- Future Business Leaders - Under this stream you will undertake two 1-year rotational placements where you will gain business exposure; developing you into our Business Leaders of the future.
During your placement(s) you will be achieving set goals and gaining valuable exposure across the company. The location of your placement(s) will be stated on the job advertisement for the opportunity of interest to you. For our Future Business Leaders stream, you’ll need to be willing to relocate. To help you throughout the programme, your People Development Partner and your Line Manager will be on hand. We’ll also allocate you a mentor to offer you impartial advice and guidance along with a buddy who is someone who is already on the programme.
How we’ll reward you
We reward hard work with a great package of benefits. As a Veolia Graduate, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- An award winning cycle to work scheme
- Savings on many high street brands and shops
- Company pension scheme
- A Graduate Awards Ceremony
- Leadership & Management Development